Dec 2016: PhD in Chemical Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
Sep 2016: PhD in Micro and Nano technology Lille University, Lille, FRANCE
July 2012: MSc in Fluid Mechanics Lille University, Lille, FRANCE
Dec2016-Present: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Compiègne, FRANCE
Biomechanics and Bioengineering Laboratory UMR CNRS 7338
- Design and fabrication of microfluidic systems for platelets production.
- Characterization of platelets formation using microfluidic devices.
Oct2012 – Dec2016 PhD Candidate, Gainesville, FL, USA
University of Florida
- Developed a numerical code BEM (Boundary element method), elucidating the motion of a spheroid particle near to a wall.
Oct2012 – Dec2016 PhD Candidate, Lille, FRANCE
Institut d’Electronique Microelectronique et Nanotechnologie CNRS 8520
- Determined the conditions to detach the micro-organisms efficiently from a surface using liquid interfaces.
- Designed and build a couple of experimental devices.
- Identified a new interfacial instability due to microparticles presence.
Oct2013 – July2016 Teaching Assistant, Villeneuve d’Ascq, FRANCE
- Taught mechanical engineering for undergraduate and graduate student (320 hours/ 6 courses).
Feb2012 – July2012 Research Assistant, Villeneuve d’Ascq, FRANCE
Institut National de Recherche Agronomique
- Investigated the effect of drying conditions on the removal of biological spores from surfaces
Awards and distinctions
- 2017 Pierre ISOARD 2017 Award given by ASPEC in Contamin-Expo (Paris) for my research work on the particulate, biological and chemical contamination field.
- 2017 Qualification for Associate Professorship (Qualification aux fonctions de maitre de conférences) by the National Council of Universities, France: Sections 60,62,28
- 2016 Travel grant for the 24th ICTAM ”International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics”, 21-26 August 2016, Montréal, CANADA.
- 2015 Regional finalist at the three minute thesis competition (North of France).
- 2014 International mobility scholarship from Lille university to study abroad (USA).
- 2012 Ministerial grant from the French Ministry for Education and Research for PhD research (3 years).
- 2010 Second Prize at the National Competition of Robotics 2010 (FSR-Rabat) for creating a line follower robot.